Alpha Media – East Texas is seeking an experienced Production Director for one of the most successful clusters in Tyler/Longview, Texas. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who works well under the pressure of strict deadlines, is a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, and enjoys working in a tight-knit team environment.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Alpha Media, headquartered in Portland, Oregon operates 250 radio stations within 51 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Oversee the production and insertion of all advertising campaigns including local, regional, national and barter ads.
- Create and execute best practices for the Production Department.
- Work closely with traffic, sales and programing to ensure quality production is done on a timely basis.
- Create high quality commercials for our advertisers, including original multi-tracked and multi-faceted campaigns
- Work directly with clients to execute their campaigns.
- Host an on-air program.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Operations Manager or Market Manager
Requirements of this position include the following:
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbit radio automation software.
- Extensive experience with Adobe production tools and Wide Orbit Traffic/SS32 Traffic systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to relate to the audience and have a strong listener interaction.
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Participate in occasional radio station event or remote broadcast.
- Maintain a positive attitude to ensure great relations with our staff, listeners and clients.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter, resume and production MP3 demo ASAP to email@example.com. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Dru Laborde, Operations Manager
210 South Broadway
Tyler, TX 75702
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify
Alpha Media East Texas Now Hiring Outside Sales
Placement of recruitment ad: April 7, 2016
Alpha Media East Texas operates radio stations Sunny 106.5, KYKX 105.7, La Invasora 96.7, & 104.1 The Ranch with offices in Tyler and Longview.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, competitive self-starters with a desire to earn a lot of money. You’ll be working directly with local business owners and managers to develop effective marketing solutions to help them grow their business.
Experienced outside sellers are encouraged to apply, however, we’ve hired and trained many successful salespeople with no experience.
Alpha Media East Texas starts you off with a salary + commission plan, and you’ll soon be eligible for benefits that include, insurance, vision, dental, 401K, paid vacation, and more. In addition, you’ll be trained by and work for one of the top broadcasting companies in America.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a list of no less than three references.
Resumes may also be mailed or hand-delivered to:
Director of Sales
Alpha Media East Texas
210 S. Broadway Ave., Suite 100
Tyler, TX 75702
Alpha Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alpha Media East Texas is seeking an outside sales person for our Tyler and Longview offices. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to take direction, possess excellent communication and customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment. Candidates for this position will meet one-on-one with business owners and decision makers to create marketing campaigns and help increase sales.
Duties Include: Appointment setting, commercial writing, collections, and minor paper work. Experience is appreciated but not required.
To join our exciting team, please email your resume to email@example.com.